Minehead Resort Holidays
The first £80 of all listed rates is a booking administration charge which is non refundable.
All prices include all utilities and full passes for Butlins facilities and entertainment (with the exception of those marked as (accommodation only) or quote a ticket price which is per person in addition to the hire of the caravan.
Prices are valid for up to 8 people for all family dates and up to 6 people for all Over 18's Only events.
We will permit up to 8 adults during a Over 18's Only event, but there will be a 10% surcharge on the advertised price
(per person) for the 7th and 8th guests.
Example: If the advertised price of the Over 18's Only event is £400 then the caravan hire will be:
£400 for up to 6 people
£440 for 7 people
£480 for 8 people
On top of all advertised prices, there will also be a £100 (for family breaks) / £150 (for adult weekends) security bond. Providing that there is no damage to the caravan or its contents, and everything is left as you found it, the security bond will be returned within a maximum of fourteen days (we will always endeavour to return this as soon as possible) as per our terms and conditions.
If you wish to book, please simply list the following information in an email:
1) Please confirm that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
2) Dates required
3) Caravan required
4) Contact telephone number (preferably mobile)
5) Method of payment. We prefer direct bank transfer, but we are also happy to send a PayPal invoice so that you can pay by credit card if preferred.
6) The Name, Date of Birth and Address of everyone being booked in. This information must be provided to Butlin's, and they will not allow you to check in if it has not been provided in advance.
7) Do you require a linen service? Duvets and pillows are supplied as standard, but you would need to bring your own bed sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers etc. If you wish these can be supplied via our cleaners for an additional £25 (we do not put anything on top of their charge.
Please note that by making a booking request and paying a deposit, it will be taken that the terms and conditions have been read and understood.
Once we have received your booking form we will contact you to arrange payment.
We have been having some issues with our emails, as they appear to be going in to Spam rather than the main email folders. Therefore please keep add our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your address book before you send your email, and keep an eye on your spam just to be safe. We will normally always reply within 24hrs.